Monday, April 23, 2007

Hello

Hi!

Er - Hi There!

Hello everybody!


Is anybody there??????

My name is Tobe. I've just moved to the city looking for a life of adventure and excitment. I'm a bear. Em - I have no family. I guess I've left all my friends behind in the country, but I'm hoping to making loads of new ones. There's so many animals here in the city - all friends I haven't made yet!

Well, surely some of them are!

I know it's all the rage to keep a web diary instead of a paper one, so I'm going to give it a try!

I'm staying in a hotel for a few days (I think they call it a hovel or hostel or something) but I'm sure I'll get a lovely apartment soon!

This afternoon I'm going to explore the city - I'll let you know what it is like tomorrow!

I'm REALLY looking forward to my new life in the city!

3 comments:

Inkpot said...

Hey, its Bear in the City! I hope you post photos of you up to adventures around the city. I might even catch you temple bar tomorrow night. :)

Bee Gears said...

Hello October. I love the idea for your blog. Could I interview you for the year of the Nodpots?

Mungo said...

I thought October AND November were going to do this blog. That is the only mystery about it, only one bear is blogging.